Saturday, October 13, 2007

Manifestation

Was it ever this hard? I...dont remember. I always thought that if it's true and if i take it to be real then it will be as i see it to be. The problem is getting to see it the same light, the same phase, the same picture. I guess that's harder than it seems coz to be able to convince another person take's alot of facts and truth and a whole lot of persuasion... n i aint those persuasive kind.
I might be getting it all wrong, and it might all backfire and burn me in my ass altho i hv to say, there is but a slim chance for that to happen. Nevertheless, smth might happen even if there's a low probability of it- the law of the unexpected happens-.
Things arent going the way i want it to go and im fizzling out faster than a flare. The only thing keeping me in would be...woud be...... what? Hahaha, i dont even fucking know what's keeping me in!! Damn.


Somehow, another part of me is saying that it's all in my head and the problem is non-existant. With conflicting conscience telling u 2 very different pov's is down right pissing off to say the least unless u're clear-headed enough to know that one's a fucker who's pulling your leg and the other ass-stabber is just filling u up with fake hopes n believe.

I think the problem is manifesting by itself...... crap

No comments: