Tuesday, October 02, 2007

'Hot' Feeling

Hmmmm, i wasnt feeling alrite after school but i thought it'll be gone when my dreams appear. Alas, my dreams would not even come to me. My mind wouldnt stop working and i couldnt get any sleep. My head begins to ache n i know this is gonna be bad. I dont hv headaches!

Hahaha... i tried to shrug it off but the pain is undismissable. I opted to just lay flat on my bed till it gets better but it wouldn't abet. Then came a sudden feeling. A rather weird one which i cant quite explain. It's like a sudden heighten of senses, minus the adrenaline.

After 4 and 1\2 eff-ing hours my stomach realised that it doesnt approve of of the packet of nasi lemak i took in the morning. If it was to come out through the lower hole im cool with it, even if it leaves a 'hot' feelng around the region i'll accept it but to exit through the same hole it went in is rather pissing off. It's like shoving ur finger up someone's ass then... eh wait, isnt that exiting thru the same hole it went in too? Crap, the headache's messing with me!

Headache, headache and im changing myself to stand alone in your eyes. Sigh, Physics, physics.... more headache!!!!

No comments: