Sunday, August 05, 2007

I need a pair!

Bro's hving his convo soon, on the 16th in fact. So he had to collect his 'gown' today. If 'gown' is the correct word to describe the uniform scholars wore to collect their certs and stuff.

Hold up, i think i used the wrong word... scholars? My bro aint no scholar!!!

So we went to ukm after lunch and mid-way thru dad n bro started arguing about the smart tag and somehow or another it got related to life and why being straight as a railway track is back when u're working. I was too lazy to partake altho i hv quite alot to add. Instead, i reclined my chair and fell asleep.

I dont know why, but falling asleep in the car is easier for me than sleeping on my bed. At least, i'll dose off right away if the temp and the seats comfy enough which leather seats made sure it is.

Okay, ukm is big. period. Ukm also doesnt hv any working vending machines! So what do u do when u're out of water and ur throats drying up like the sahara dessert?

xx: u hallucinate bout a oasis!

We went shopping afters which was...boring. We stumbled across a jusco shopping mall in the middle of nowhere. At least it seems to be. But apparently the sign shows, Jusco Cheras Selatan. Hooookay... rite!

A few teapots and several bedsheets and water tumblers. Throw in a flask or 2 and the bill came up to about.... 700 ringgit?

WTF???
700 ringgit for so lil stuff!! None of which belongs to me!!! Mom reminded me that i need a pair of slippers...badly! I think i'll pay quiksilver a visit soon. Amex is applicable! Or maybe i might suddenly be feeling a lil thrifty and opt for some pasar malam slippers instead. Who knows?

No comments: