Friday, August 10, 2007

Being 'Small'.. i can rite?

I think it's easier sometimes to try to not care bout certain matters. Saves us from a whole lot of trouble and worries or needless thoughts.

I also think that it's easier said than done, well actually it's already proven but we're talking bout my thoughts now so... Anyway, i tried not to think bout it or to even feel anything bout it but the fact is i cant. It's like a boomerang that just keeps coming back; no matter how hard i throw it, i swivels right back and hit me in my face.

Okay, maybe im being a 'small' man but what the heck, i don't always hv to be the 'bigger' man? Dont what i think or feel count for smth? Hmmm, i dont think it does.

Things would've been much easier if i could just not care.

Thank you for making me feel like shit.... again.

Unable to decipher due to being blur! =\

No comments: