Saturday, August 18, 2007

~CONVO~

Bro's convo was on last thursday and i had to skip tuition for it. We coudlnt get in at least thats what we were told but it proved otherwise. IF we went a lil earlier, we would've gotten in with our parents. We being me, my sis and her bf.


These are the pics.


Since being in malaysia means everything official's gotta be in bm!



Mom did her hair the nite b4, colour and trimmed. P.s: Sis is wearing a RM 3 slipper!



Dad n bro ~ about the same size.



Mom n bro.



Us kids!


Notice how mature i look holding the booklet.


Group pic!


Bro n his 3 girlfriends. *ahem* best friends.



So that's all that im uploading for that day. Didnt take many pics coz it was scorching hot n the fats inside my dad tummy seems to be burning him inside out forcing us to leave early.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was hired today.. no wait, i wasnt paid, Forced to become a photographer for my bro who set up a date with my aunties and grandma to take pics. Yes, he's very proud of himself.


Pretty isnt she? almost 90!

Dashing..her i mean, not him!


She was unwilling to wear the cap n put up quite a fight..

"Tua Yee" Eldest aunt!


'Mor Yee'

Grandma! A fellow dragon with 2 of her great grandchildren.

'Ber yee"

Picture unperfect.. im not in it!!


Without the kids. Still unperfect!


Seemingly fat as ever!

"Mor yee with the scholar cap"

I just had to!!!

All smiles!


Grandma!!! Looking good!



I cam-whored. Sue me!

'Tai Yee' My bro's nanny when he was young!

Very much like his 2nd mom!

Grandma with the scholar cap!! XD

Just about rite!



Cousin brendan.

Okay.. time for candid pics!


Got whacked becoz of this pic.


Dreaming.... bout smth.



Listening to my bro while semi-posing.

Got whacked becoz of this too.


Gotta be The Best picture of The Day!! AND FINALLY ONE WITH ME IN IT!!!



In fact he was so proud of it that he PURPOSELU bought a new IXUS 75 7.1 mp to take pics! Roughly bout 1.2k? WTF!!! and he was so arrogant that;


Bro : So, when will we be going for YOUR convo?
Wait, r u gonna hv 1?
All i could do was stare n hope my eyes shoot out laser and a pair of holes into his skull!!!






No comments: