Sunday, June 10, 2007

Jogging at 2345

It was 2345 hrs and I was feeling a lil restless. I just spent 30 mins on the massage chair undergoing the therapy routine. It wasn’t very therapeutic! =.=.

So I treaded back and forth from my com to the living room for bout 5 mins thinking what I should do. I was feeling sampah as I know I should be revising but the mood just aint there. It’s never there to begin with but let’s put that aside for now.

Out of the blue, I just decided that I’ll run a lil. The rust was catching up on me anyway and it was high time for me to get rid of it. It was making me restless, lazy and weak. It had to go!

So pop I went on my treadmill and ran for 20 mins. Was pancit on the 16th min and could feel the needle piercing thru my lungs. Increased speed to 10 on the last 2 mins and it felt good.

A cold shower after completes the routine and I felt better. It felt good and tranquil. LOL, talk bout exaggeration – but it was really nice-.

Just got back from bak kut the at Jln Raja Laut and it was especially delicious today. And now im just waiting for my princess to reply my msg b4 I succumb into deep slumber. Cheers!

No comments: