Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chew my ass.... [Again plz]

So i told my parents that open day is comin up. How rather foolish of me. A quick backlash soon ensured and it came to a point where my parents + my bro were gonna attend it.

I offered, rather weakly that the comments from all the teachers are gonna be the same.

"Either he's not in class or when he is, he's just plain noisy"
Altho i would say i've been rather quiet compared to before.

Anyway, it's always during dinner that we (as in the whole family) would argue bout my academic future. Sometimes i get some back up, sometimes it's all against me. Nevertheless, it seems that my dad is rather set on putting me down whenever he has the chance too. All the better, it's just extra motivation!!!

Failing 2-3 out of 5 subs isnt really convincing i know. But i've been very busy with limited time to revise for the mid-term. Nevertheless, this ass-chewing was already expected but the frequency of it was unpredicted. XD All in all, i know what needs to be done, im just not doing it yet!

But then again, according to my mom, "U always say u know what to do but i NEVER see u do whatever it is that u say u know!"

Crap.....

No comments: