Monday, June 04, 2007

..as charged

The feeling fills my heart further with his deafening silence. It would’ve been way better for it to come n go like the forsaken wind but he chose not to say a word, not even a glance and it has it desired effect.

I knew I was wrong the second I opened my eyes awaken to the harsh reality that what I had done is plainly wrong and no amount of excuse or twisting of the facts can change that. I am drowning and the silence is dragging me down faster than I can swim. It is awful.

Nevertheless, mistakes are made so that we learn not to repeat them. It might take a day or 2 but I’ll bounce rite back. It’s not that I don’t feel or is unable to comprehend things, it’s just that I have the tendency to thing our matters profusely for days and *bam* awakening.

Guilt fills my heart and im sorry for what I’ve caused.

No comments: