Saturday, June 24, 2006

Untitled

Everyone wears a mask in face of society. What makes one different from another is how he acts with his mask on and when he's without it. Society requires one to act accordingly to the morals and virtues of life. How often do you do what you like and not what you're required to? How often do you articulate ur feelings and not hold back your tongue in fear of creating conflict?
We need to remain true to ourselves and stop pretending. We maybe be able to potray a nice image to the rest of the world but inside, it's chewing at your soul. Be who you are and be proud of it. We do not have to be someone that we are not in order to please someone else. Is there a point to it? Rise and break free of our coccoon, the coccoon that is holding back our progress and our thrust forward. Rise and leave you own mark in this world. Not the mark of a pretender!

1 comment:

Tengo said...

Hey wh! I'm finally here to commend on your blog. Sorry for my absence and I know I haven't been too supportive. But now I've changed! I remember the first word I've learnt from your brother was coccoon. And it sounded like coccaine. Or the other way round. So when I read your post, it kinda reminded me of the old school days. How I miss them. Sobs. I agree to what you've said, and I think that is why we're still best friends afterall! Or at least to me! :) Haha. Tata.