Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DigiWap Cheater!!!

DigiWap has cost me around rm100 in my latest bill. Digi's a blardy cheat.

I am damn sure i was at home and connected to my house's wifi. It's the only way i can go online anyway. Yet, there was still a charge by DigiWap.

The customer service told me that they wouldn't charge anything once im connected to a wifi connection so he's helping me to send a dispute to the digi.

I want my rm100 back even if it's not going into my pocket. I just dont like being scammed. REBATE ME BITCH!

6 comments:

naixoais said...

If you're on WiFi but the connection is slow, they will tap into the 3G/WAP whatever service to make the pages load faster. That's why they're charging you.

That was their reason when my friend called up Customer Service. You might as well just pay RM68 for their monthly shit thing.

Kraznky said...

That's damn shit rite. I am more inclined to wait then to pay.

Besides, they cant just switch without notification adn then charge a crazy amount can they?

hmmmm, we'll see how it goes. Yea man, might as well get that Rm68 package. Digi's being a pain.

Kraznky said...

they said the same shit to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOoooooooooooooo

вєиич said...

but it looks like you're (noob) enough to not notice that your phone switched to a 3g/wap connection.

no offence xD

eh digi has prepaid rm5 unlimited internet for a day, no?

naixoais said...

This fucker is using postpaid. XD

Kraznky said...

Thanx aaron and fuck you benny.

no wait, fuck you too aaron. Dont make it sound like you're on on postpaid!