Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Swine plz stay away!

There has been sufficient rumours spreading about the spread of AH1N1 (Swine Flu) cases around campus.

There is apparently 10 suspected cases and hostels are performing health checks on students. Although my hostel hasnt conducted any yet eventhough Lembaran has done it yesterday.

It's believe that UUM has already been closed and the most recent was the closure of UNIMAP. Our Pharmacy faculty has also been closed for a week hence those losers will have to forego their mid-sem break.

Will USM Engineering campus be next?

Will we all turn into pigs?


Oink! Oink!

I dont wanna miss my mid-sem break! Damn it! I've already bought my...... eh, i didnt buy any bus tickets. But i digress, that's not the point! I just dont want to miss my mid-sem break just because some idiot has a runny nose and is hot headed.

It's just a flu by the way to all you wankers our there who are fretting. Just get a jab and you're almost immune to it.

But then again, the thought of some turning into pigs they already are is rather enticing indeed. Maybe we might witness some efficiency around this place.

God bless the swine!

No comments: