Sunday, July 12, 2009

Of Grey Geese and Moets

You spin my head right round right round and i hate you for that. I have totally gone awry last night and i deem my mission as a total failure.

It's not that i couldn't control but when i'm with my fellow assholes i did not want to control. And there were 8 gathered!! You assholes!


Of moets and grey gooses, horrid things created for man's leisure i will resist the latter to the letter in the future.

I am a teetotalling drunkard and this is my half confession.

We are always able to go crazy when we hang out be it playing football in cemeteries or clubbing on weekends. As though there's smth shepherding us, some charm, some bitch ass voodoo.

It compels us to go all out and have maximum fun, maximum leisure. Maybe it's because we trust each other so much to know that we'll look after one another. It's just too fucking sorry i don't trust myself in a club. Which is why i like to have someone with a cool head to stick by me.

That cool head went hot last night too i wager. You weren't of much use liks! You were s'posed to control me!


I blame the damn voodoo.

Now let's look forward to our next big thing.

No comments: