Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tags are created by Girls! I am CONFIDENT!


I am 100% sure that tags are created by girls. Only they could think of smth so sinister!!!

001. Real Name: Yap Wooi Hong
002. Nickname(s): Hmmm, i'm an ass, occasionally an asshole and sometimes a bitch.
003. Age: Old enough to date your mom.
004. Horoscope: Virgoan libra.
005. Male or Female: Male
006. Elementary School: Sek. Sri Bunga Raya.
007. Middle School: I only have primary and secondary in my dictionary. =\
008. High School: Victoria Institution
009. College School: funny.. this is like university ucsi
010. Hair colour: Black
011. Long or Short: nicht lang
012. Loud or Quiet: depends
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
014. Phone or Camera: Ipod baby.
015. Health Freak: I masturbate daily to prevent prostate cancer. counts rite?
016. Drink or Smoke: Bottoms up!!
017.Do you have a crush on someone: If there were more girls in campus i might. No wait, more quality girls.
018. Eat or Drink: Dont drink on an empty stomach. We DINE then we BOTTOMS UP!
019. Piercings: Nien
020. Tattoos: Always wanted one
021. Social or Anti-Social: Friendly if you are =)
022. Righty or lefty: ambidextrous..... i wish
023. First piercing: nien
024. First relationship: i forgot when -_-
025. First Best Friend: Winson!
026. First Award: drattzzzzz... dont judge me.
027. First Kiss: STD 2. YOU did it on purpose and YOU KNOW IT!
028. First Pet: i kept changing i forgot their names. My current is zaizai.
029. First Big Vacation: LA! was so excited i couldnt sleept the nite b4 and slept the whole flight. We being chinese, i got screwed for not stealing toiletries. I WAS ONLY 9!!! T.T
030. First Love at first sight: were we that?
031. First Big Birthday: full moon. Im chinese!
032. First Surgery: Primary 5!
033. First sport you joined: Football.... *To Victorians* Yea yea.. screw you!


Boom!

This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: Apple
035. Rock or Rap: Rock?
036. Country or Screamo: Country
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: But im helpless when she smiles!
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Choosing btw a hoe and bitch. Be my guest.
039. Night or Day: That would depend on the activity(s) involved.
040. Sun or Moon: Sun
041. TV or Internet: Internet!
042. Playstation or xbox: I'll take a portable gaming rig. Thx!
043. Kiss or hug: Both
044. Iguana or turtle: What the flying fuck?
45. Spider or bee: Refer to above.
046. Fall or spring: Spring
047. Limewire or iTunes: iTunes
048. Soccer or baseball: Confirmation: Creator is a Yankee skank with too much time.


It takes only a needle.

Currently
049. Eating: My hate for tags.
050. Drinking: My despise for tag
051. Excitement level: POTONG STIM by tags
052. I'm about to: Dream about beautiful dreams.
053. Listening to: Please just take this photos from my hand.
054. Plan for today: Ways to get back at those who tagged me.
055. Waiting for: World peace. Stupid skank.
056. Energy Level: Tanked because of tags
057. Thinking of someone: Pretty sure she came into my mind.
058. Want kids?: Skank
059. Want to get married?: But we just met dear.
060. When?: when your face depreciates and your assets diminish.
061. How many kids do you want: God told me to move forth and multiply. A sin to disobey. T.T
062. Any name on the mind: nien
063. What do you want to do: Kill, no thats too kind. Torture siew cheng and william.
065. Mellow future or wild: Wild!!!
066. Something you would never try: Hitting on my friend's mom.
067. When do you want to die: When all around is dead. I'll move forth and multiply.

Which is the better in the boy/girl you like(in the future)
068. Lips or Eyes: The shine in your eyes is the brightest light.
069. Romantic or Funny?: As long as you're not boring =)
070. Shorter or Taller?: Shorter than me plz. I dont want to stand on a stool to kiss you.
071. Protective or Caring?: If i need your protection, you're either A) my parents or B) a condom.
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Refer to 69..
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: If you're fat.... wait who are you again?
074. Sensitive or Loud?: A lil of both plz.
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Relationship.
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: Knows how to have fun.
077. Muscular or normal: Stupid yankee skank.


.........

Have you ever...
078. Kissed a stranger: no
079. Broken a bone: Yes
080. Lost glasses or contacts: I need extra hands!
081. Ran away from home: You'll want my life.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defence: Yes, That apple was going to KILL ME!!!!
083. Killed somebody: Dumb skank.
084. Broken some one's heart: Yes.
085. Had your heart broken: Yes
086. Been arrested: Kopi works wonders.
087. Cried when someone died: Yes
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Platonics remain platonics.

Do you believe in
089. Yourself: Confident asshole.
090. Miracles: Yes
091. Love at first sight: She must be real beautiful.
092. Heaven: I'm going downwards anway.
093. Santa Claus: Is it summer already?
094. Tooth Fairy: Yankee skank.
095. Kiss in the first date: I must've brought my A game.
096. Angels: Oh i was dating one but then she dumped me. T.T

Answer Truthfully
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now? Like i said, she dumped me. T.T
098. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now? Happiness is a relativity
099. Do you believe in God? Kuan yin plz pull me back to Heaven when i die. T.T and leave all my other fuckers down there. Thank You! Ngek ngek ngek.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.

Oh i aint tagging 10. That would be too nice and i'll have to live up to my nicknames. 'GOOD' things are meant to be shared anyway.

Every single one of you who read this and who owns a blog you gotta do this. YOU'RE TAGGED!!!

ubermen, you're included.

For those who dont have a blog, type it down in Microsoft word or notepad then send it to ME. I'll post it up FOR you.

I love you guys too. Have a nice life!

4 comments:

-william- said...

dude i love u~

ahcheng said...

What do you want to do: Kill, no thats too kind. Torture siew cheng and william.


=.=''
dun like tat la... david, i care bout u ma... wanna noe u more ma... hahaha
taz y u r tagged!

Kraznky said...

To Me:
would to return it but im rather
_________________________


To ~ahCheng~
Yea rite.... you gonna pay.. in time

Mrk Ramius said...

Sorry, but non-uberific materials just don't belong in uber-masterpieces.

But rest assured; during the next conference:- The Ubermen & Wisemen Committee Conference XIIXIIXIXIIIIIXIIVIVIXIIXIVXIVXI
there will be a discussion on how we will uberfy such posting material.