Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Project Manager

I've been chosen to be the project manager for next year's orientation of the civil noobs. This is would be a rather fun and exciting experience.

My selection came as a surprise for i didnt even know a year 2(next year) would be left in charge for orientating the 1st years. Shouldnt that be a job for the year 3(next year)?? Hmmmm....


Wait a minute, that would be me!!!

The job was thrown to me as unexpectedly as having a snake slither up your shit hole while you're taking a dump. BS!

But hey, i aint passing up on such a new and challenging task. Boo Yah!!!

The first obstacle i met was in setting up my committee. I was expecting much agreement when i was selecting my members but alas, some was busy or had other obligations and some refused. Furthermore, i didnt want my committee to be fully chinese. I just find there's smth wrong with that. I asked the malay guys to participate only to find none would. The only consolation was the activity of the malay girls. Kudos.


Loves hating you people.

Gotta start planning the orientation week and im looking for a new concept to orientating the noobs. Last years sucked so bad it was boring. I dont know what im looking for yet but i'm confident we can come up with smth smart and fun. Bitch-slapped if we dont!!!

If any of you have any ideas to contribute, please post a comment or send an e-mail. I could get all the help i need. Thanx and God Speed!


F1! F1! F........

No comments: