Saturday, May 31, 2008

I dreamt.

We are who we think we are! No wait, i think im some superhero.

No thats no me. That's my superhero girlfriend!

Superhero!! WEeeeeee... To infinity and..... eh?
Okay, we are who society make us to be. Hmmm, doesnt sound nice. Society moulds us into who we are and not what we think we are!

Every aspect, every move we make in our lives plays a defining role us to be who we are meant to be? (Sounds Destiny-ish) Every1 would've dreamt to be smth good, smth great, smth awe-inspiring when they were young.
My 1st dream was to be a soldier fighting countless war - always victorious, always alive



Eat my bullets B!tCh!



Then i dreamt to be an aeronautical engineer assembling planes, warplanes instead of dreamliners. It lasted a few years and spurred my interest in assembling model airplanes and tanks which came to an abrupt end after i became poor.
After which i dreamt to become a Doctor to save life and be the most caring doctor in the world, needless to say famous and loved by all. It manifested into being my ambition which fizzled out after i flunk my stpm which happened most recently. And right now, i applied for engineering again. Maybe i'll tear u apart and fix u back again....mechanically.


Can i Feel You? Pwetty Please?



Anyhow, circumstances changes alot of things and i'm sure it has changed u in way. -Unless of coz u're those 1% which god didnt bother changing anything-. If u dont mind, share it with me. Leave a comment. =)

No comments: