Tuesday, May 16, 2006

We finally got settle into our respective classes with my class having 40 students. Alot by form 6 standards. So since me and my friends got into class late, we got shoved to the back row. Luckily i found a place directly udner the fan. There wasnt any lesson except for physics and well, it's really nice knowing that u'll prolly FAIL if u dont start churning up ur brainworks starting rite now. Before that we had an election for class monitor. Blardy bastards played favourtism so my friend, danny lost by 2 votes. Blardy cheaters! And the girls didnt vote even though i told them to! Guess they are just shy =\.

Had a conversation with my dad again over dinner. Had been hearing the same thing for the past few days. I qoute "you really wanan do science? why dont u go to arts? People who are smarter than you are going to arts." " You really wanna do science?" I got bored of hearing that since i've already made up my mind and am not planning of changing it. So i told my dad that i dont wanna talk bout it anymore and that i've made up my mind. He accepted it i guess, altho a bit late! I just hope that he will stop asking me to go to arts and respect my decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joo lian's cool. shut your mouth. q=