Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The teacher in charge of lower sixes came into the class today and started weeding out those with low qualifications. About 10 was sent to other classes excluding those tranfering away. Few of my friends were sent to L6BM. Somehow my name got lost in her list of 'weeds'. I guess i should thank my lucky stars. It would seem there wouldn't be anymore class changing or tranferings from now on.... I hope!

Half wat thru school i was asked if i wanted to go for a talk on medicine in Pusat sains negara. I went. It was not bad altho he was just telling me again of what i already know. Dr. Jeyathesan or smth, couldnt really remember. The Q&A session was crappy. Lol, every1 was shy and just sat there for the 1st few minutes. But then few teachers started and the other students seems propelled to ask. Ironic =\. We went back to school at around 12.30. Damn i had gastric pains.

When i reach school the pain of so acute that i had to just lie on the table. Jiun kei gave me a table which was supposed to ease the pain. It didnt do that instead, it increased the pain 2 folds. So out of desperation i had to head to the toilet and do my business. It wasn't very nice and 4 minutes in, my legs started to ache and shiver. Goddamn squat cubicles!! I went home at 'round 1.30 and continued to finish off what i started.

After so much bustling activities, i just feel asleep on the sofa throughout the whole afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all e best ya! :)