Sunday, May 21, 2006

Once again i spent hours upon hours infront of the computer playing games. Looking back it seems like a complete waste of time however during that time it seems to be the right thing to do. okay, not right but what i wanted to do. The opportunity cost of gaming meant that i couldnt study. But then again i dont have any books. So i've used my time wisely?

After several hours of gaming, i had to go collect my specs from focus point in midvalley. Dragged my mom there and my bro came along. I drove there and while parking, i scratched the car.@@ i was blur and i still dont know why im blur. Dad's gonna screw me when he find's out. Better go find some lubricant pronto!! In focus point, mom made a commotion bout why she should pay the extra 100 for 'strengthening the lense'. Actually i myself dont see any use to that but i agreed anyway! I need to learn how to be more thrifty and worry bout parochial matters such as monetary handling. Anways, i still collected my specs. Cheers!

Went to MPH to get the necessary text books for school. But wth, such a big bookstore yet they only have limited books. I still have to get maths textbook. Btw did i tell u that my maths teacher is boring and lame? So i really need those books to get myself crunked up!

No comments: