Saturday, March 25, 2006

PLATONIC........NOT?
Platonic relationships between 2 different sexes does not exist!! I've heard this many times, seen it in newspapers and my friends have talked about it. But is it really true ? Can a guy and a girl not maintain a friendship that is pure? I believe that it can happen. However past experiences are saying otherwise. Seems to me that somehow, sometime feelings would just start to creep in and take over. Some can surpress these feelings but many stumble and fall. Is it really possible for them to have a plain relationship w/o sex or even thinking of it? It's hard, but it sure int impossible. Now im not really sure of myself, if you woul've shot me this question a few years back i'll say yea sure they can !! Now, however i'll just stick to MAYBE.

(No Thanks, i will stick to my VIRGIN and PLATONIC)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what makes you change your mind on this? well, my vote goes to 'platonic relationship does exist'

Anonymous said...

i agree with anonymous..and i bet she's a girl! haha. just a blind guess anyway. well, i do believe so cause it's happening! u dont necessarily have to date that fren when u already have another one to go for. and normally those 'fren's are the frens u can talk to and ask the stuff u wouldnt ask the one u're going for! so yea.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm teng, i dont quite get you. what kind of stuffs will you not ask the one you're going for instead your platonic-male-bestfriends?