Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Confident? Dont think so!

Gaining ur parents confidence is a drag. You have to do loads just to increase their confidence in u by a mere 1%. Okaay okay, maybe i exaggerated a little. Different families tend to have different results. Some parents have immense confidence in their child and some just seem to lost theirs in the void or smth.
So i passed and driving test about a month ago and received my license few days after that. I was hoping i can drive around ALONE and go out with my friends. But NOoooooooooooo, it seems that i have not passed my PARENTS DRIVING TEST!!!!! I was forced to drive around with my dad sitting in the passenger sit screaming, yelling and scolding me as i was driving. I dont have a choice. Either i go thru it or i dont drive until i can afford my own car. It has already been a month and i pray that my parents have gained enough confidence in me to start letting me drive alone!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lets see now... based on past experiences, (my sis) gets to drive on her own after like 2 months perhaps? but that totally depends on the situation, ie. driving short distances, or routine routes. they are there next to you of course is to: 1) protect and to give you advice on your driving, 2) make sure you dont wreak their car XD 3) stand up for you in case you got into trouble with street bullies? OK.. they might get into your way at first but then their arrogance will eventually fade... perhaps you could invite them to come along with you while you drive till they gain confidence in you? =p