Monday, March 27, 2006


Ambitions

My ambitions to become a doctor has brought me much scorn. I might not have performed well for my spm but that doesnt write a stamp saying that i wont be able to get into medicine. Why iszit that people become so pessimistic and bias of our success and failures? We are but only humans and humans make mistakes. Initially my parents gave me their support but it seems that they are beginning to change their mind tho slowly but surely. They are always trying to make sure that i really really wanted to go into medicine. They would ask if i wanted to become a doctor for the money or for the pride. WTF is this, are these all there is to it? Why cant i do smth which i want and things i know i will enjoy? My ambitions are mine alone and no one can change that. I would prefer for them to give their full support or just dont say anything at all. I no longer need advice and nags on this matter as i've already amde up my mind. I just hope that they see things the way i do and give me their support. God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

most of the time we always hope that our decisions will face no opposition from anyone esp loved ones cos we will then doubt if we've made the right choice. and the feelings of having no one standing at your side just sucks. but a strong person channels his own path so believe in what you want and work for it. at the end of the day, it's how you live your life that matters :)