Tuesday, July 20, 2010

English + French = Frenlis

When i saw none of those who took French level 1 with me sign up for level 2 i can only guess that they've suffered a similar fate. Or maybe even worse.

If no one scored an A for french am i happier? Am i a sadist for feeling happy that they sucked just as bad as me ?

I don't even know why i signed up for French level 2. I think i'm stupid.



On another note. LSP 404 is a complete waste of my time. Well first class was, i would need to see if i learnt anything from the remaining classes. Today was about MEETING.

How to hold a meeting and what to do when organizing a meeting. One critical point which the Mister -can't call him doctor i think- overlooked or missed out or neglected to mention is that the most important thing about holding meeting is the coherence of your speech and the ability to deliver your message precisely and effectively. _|_ take this.

Secondly, my prerequisite for an English teacher to be qualified to teach me is that he/she must speak fluently. If my pronounciation is better than you, should i give you extra classes for an A? My pronounciation isn't flawless and i need constant improvement. Heck, im almost always corrected when i'm with Aaron, Chris and Richard. How the heck can i improve when.. NVM.

From the few minutes when i'm awake, i saw "How to hold Affective meetings." I might be wrong but is emotional meetings good for the company? Wouldn't EFFECTIVE be more appropriate?

FUCK MY LIFE.

No comments: