Friday, January 22, 2010

Come fuck with me please?

Tell me muse, how it all began? I may not be as fit, i may not be as strong. Things may not turn out as envisioned and that might be a lil embarrassing but if it does swing that way, you probably wont be in any better shape either.

It's not business, it's purely personal and because of that it gets a lil... hmmm emotional; which may be good for a said rock. It's not something one can identify with since there isn't much previous showing. I do wonder when was the last.

I do hope it happens now though. Maybe i'm a lil crazy or maybe i'm just too bored. A test of strength might prove to be some good oiling. A taekwando open begins today but i chose not to join because my balls shrank from the idea of losing on the stage donning a uniform which have not been seen for 10 years .

An off court escapade sounds more interesting and without any rules, tempers will flare. Which is rather enticing. When was the last? Hmmmm...

Childishness might be an influence but is that a bad thing? I will return with fervour what i was given! All the more rancorous for things i care.

I dont care if i win or lose coz baby it's just a game. Why so serious?

So please, treat this as a warning or a challenge. Heck, treat this however you want it.


Come FUCK WITH ME and we'll see who'll be bleeding more. My money's on you.

No comments: