Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Tables!

I just got back from my workout and was expecting to see those green colour structures still lying outside my room. I wasn't very impressed with the speed at which they were changing the room's tables.

Yes people, I have a change of tables! Out with those old rusty tables and in with the new!

As i took a step into my room,

TA DA !!!!

I was shocked.

When did my room become so spacious?

It took my another second to realise i got a good spot for my bed.

I feel the wind as we speak.

It's in the middle, almost directly under the fan. No more itchy balls and sweaty arm pits! No more tossing and turning and swearing in the middle of the night. Now where's my air conditioning?

The new green tables are a tad bigger than the old ones but it's lacking a couple of drawers that are very handy at times. I gotta hide my secret stash somewhere right? Nevertheless it comes with half a white board and it other half to pin up things.

Maybe pin up models.

Wait for it...


It almost made my stolen i mean borrrowed. It almost made my borrowed table redundant before i found a use for it.

I think my roommates will love me more from now on.


=)


I know! Rocky rocks!

To you losers without new tables, please live you remaining lives in utter jealousy. I will try to rub salt onto your wound as often as possible.

5 comments:

t$uKi said...

arh..~

Rocky....

i wan i wan ....

bobo said...

walao...so many snacks there...
i wan Pringgles!!

вєиич said...

that brown table is soooo Form 5-ish, minus the graffiti.

Kraznky said...

David to tsuki:
Sure.. buy your own!

David to bobo:
You may start dreaming about it... Pringles.

David to вєиич:
Hahahaha. You cheap shit, i was using the good quality tables. Pffft!

ahcheng said...

dont forget u owe me two boxes of rocky!!