Monday, March 10, 2008

Politically Doomed

The political outlook of our country looks rather gloomy at the moment. With the opposition pulling unexpected victories which they themselves are amazed by. From governing ONE state to FIVE with 19 parliamentary seats to 80, that's one giant leap for the underdog who was undermined for 50 yrs.

Talking bout gloomy days ahead, it's all gloomy and cloudy for me as results are out tmrw. I went from hving high expectations to not knowing what to expect just like our ruling coalition party. And they suffered their worst defeat ever! Does my fate holds the same?

Somehow i know i screwed up and pretty badly too but there's always time for some MAD hope. Yes im still hoping madly for my 4.0 which seems as farfetched as the sun disappearing tmrw afternoon. Like i said, mad hope...

If you were to ask me now what i think i would get, i can only say i fared poorly. Nevertheless, i will try my best to put on a sturdy face and smile for the world to see even though i'm being drowned within.

God Bless.

No comments: