Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gloom Doomed!

Okay, so i didnt manage to put on a sturdy face yesterday. I wasnt prepared for what i see before my eyes. I had a cocktail of feelings, relief, disappointment, despair and i knew at that very moment that my future is treading on still, very still water.

3B+
B
B-

Months of preparation on bracing myself for that day came to naught for it wasnt like how i expected it to be. I had expected to get an A for biology and was HOPING and god will give me a miracle that my malay bucked up at the final moment and gimme an A. It didnt. Lol, i guess i couldnt save myself if i ever needed to speak malay to save my sorry ass.

Asfor physics, maths and chemistry i had expected a B's for those. I hadnt put any hope at all in my chemistry but a b- was a long stretch which unfortunately it stretched that long. =.=

Oh well, we all gotta move on and i've sulked and emo-ed for a day and thats enough. My only regret is that i am less than ideal. Bouncing rite back......

No comments: