Friday, December 21, 2007

Out of Boredom

Today this so extremely boring and uneventful. Work was boring and dull, minus the fact that i was happy in the morning with my hopes of going home early today raised by the con my parents played on me by saying we will go home early today. We did actually.. by half n hour!


Will be leaving for the airport in bout 5-6 hrs for the flight to some remote area of China. As boring as i expect it to be, im still exhilarated by the views it will bring me. The terrain of remote china with it's winding rivers n mountainous peaks. I dont know what to expect since i dont even know where im heading but becoz im in the dark, the anticipation is strong. I just hope i dont get disappointed!!


The boredom is getting to me and im going crazier by the minute plus the fact that im being made to wait, not only now but the whole day today. The wait is getting on my nerves and i dont know why it is.





Sigh, another xmas not spent here. Hopefully this xmas will be a memorable one. Merry Xmas to all!!

No comments: