Saturday, September 15, 2007

In a lighter vain... or was it on? hmmmm

It's 0813 hours and i was due to be awake about 20 mins from now! Alas, my stomach was having a mini war within so i had to disperse off the dead corpse piling up. I want my sleep! But then, i aint all the sleepy no more nor do i require lots of sleep lately. It could be some underlying health problem... like depression from what i read in a passage in the muet test yesterday.

So maybe i should start acting all negative and shit.. and maybe be so extremely introvert that ppl will avoid me. That will definitely escalate the depressive disorder rite?

But then again, can depression be ever associated with me? No eff-ing A!!!!!

I think im gonna go have breakfast.. on the own since Miss lim dont wanna go out for lunch with me later!
It's just a street away and they serve delicious prawn mee.. RAWR! I only hope it's opened....

Byebye! Oh, and why im awake at this hour? extra classes that will superbly magnificiently incredibly increase my chance of getting good results.

~The End~

No comments: