Friday, July 20, 2007

Muet

MUET results were out on monday but all the hype about receiving ur results via sms was circulating by saturday nite. At least, that was when i was told that we can actually do that, who knows when it all started.


According to stats, a mere 176 received band 6 while 2000 over students scored a band 5.

And what did i get?
A band 5!!!
4 pts shy but that's not as bad as chris or ying ling who both scored 258. Just 2 eff-ing pts away. We were all targeted band 6 ppl. No, im not being arrogant or w/e u're thinking, if u've spoken or seen our works u'll be as surprised as this baby that we received a band 5.
WTF?
And what's worse, some guy in BM class with a mouth as big as the monsoon drain and voice that is so 'cant-find-the-word' scored 257. That a$$ beat me by 1 pt and he dont even look like he can speak proper english. Hmmm, maybe he can but his voice is quite-the-sickening so i dont actually pay attention to what he says.
So ying ling flunked her comprehension - she's the best in our sch for listening n speaking and one of the best writers in the nation ( Plz notice my envy!) and it was just hoorrriggible that she did so badly for her comprehension. Chris' problem was his...... speaking i think =.=.
And for me, the thing i was best at screwed me up till i even forgot where's timbuktu. Altho i knew my essay was shit, after i wrote it i knew it was down the drain. But i didnt expect it go so badly. Furthermore, my speaking was...shit and i..... dont even know what's wrong with my speech!
Ying ling cried and im sure chris feels like shit coz i feel terrible. But we dont show it, we are good at not-showing-how-shitty-we-feel. Lol. I guess the only reason that it hurts so bad is becoz we know we deserved better. No, we dont deserve, we ARE band 6.
But then again, maybe we're not.. at least our result slip says we're not. And im definitely not band 6 when that big-mouthed guy can beat me by 1 eff-ing mark. PISS THE HELL OFF MAN!!!
*I hv lots of things to rant bout but i rather keep my mouth shut* =)

No comments: