Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Kuli

Renovation has taken long enough to reach 90% status. We hv finally reached the milestone of polishing the marble floor. But b4 they could begin, we have to move everything in the hall to the kitchen or upstairs, which wasnt really easy seeing that we hv so much clutter lying about.
This is my comp table, but u dont see my com.... just lots documents and books.
Coz my com is here, just opposite my comp table covered with dust and dirt waiting to be transported upstairs.
The table next to it... just as eff-ing messy. Most of the books belongs to me and u can spot chai chai's snacks lying atop the meds. Filling up his tummy is way much more important than filling mine!

This is the After pic. Chucked the table outside and it broke into half mid-way thru. Guess i need a new table. =\
My fridge was situated beside the table that was next to my ex-com table. We had a minor argument of wether the fridge has wheels or not but no1 was willing enough to stoop down to check. So, we what-the-heck and dragged it into the kitchen not caring if indeed it had any rollers.
And this is where it's contents lie.
After : fridge miraculously turned into a donald duck knitting done by my auntie a few years back. No, many many years back.

This is my treadmill and behind it is the massage chair. Moved to the kitchen with help from the guy who's showing off his flabby stomach in boxers. Psst, fatty arms too!


After : Moved to the Eff-ing kitchen!
See the chair? We had a dining table there acting like a table-for-the-living-room. It's gone now the 1st thing we chucked into the kitchen!!
The mini hall upstairs.

After : Mini comp hall. I found the scanner lying about in a box somewhere. Thought i lost it ages ago. And infront of it is the mahjong & ramy set..... no idea why it's there. ~ Nice wallpaper!~
Part of my kitchen b4 the move.

My grandma enjoys ordering us around like the captain of a platoon, but too bad, we dont listen to her much.

This is the aftermath. Treadmill next to 2nd fridge, my maggi cupboard is hidden behind the massage chair which is hidden underneath some white cloth and i seem to hv lost my grandma. Bummer.


So they polished the floor today (03/07) and it's so shiny and smooth. So smooth that chai chai's had trouble running about, seemingly to slip n almost fall if he runs too fast. He's fat!! like his dad! No wait, like my dad! =S w/e... the lines of his dad/ my dad are blurred anyway.

No comments: