Monday, July 06, 2015

I buy, he sell, I get

2 years ago, a seller approached me and offer me his exotic Magic The gathering cards for RM 246. I know for a fact that the market price for his deck is only RM100. However, he told me that IF i bought it from him for RM246, he would pay me RM146 back.

Now my creditors dont mind me buying Magic cards as long as they are exotic or rare. So i took the sellers offer. RM246 and in turn I got RM146. Now i'm definitely keeping my RM146 even though it belongs to my creditors who loaned me the money in the first place.

But hey, if the seller doesnt say, no body knows and i'm RM146 richer.

Currently, the cards are worth RM291. I'm planning to sell it. And im gonna return the money to my creditors as they are due. I'm gonna tell them I earned them RM 45.

So all is cool??

Apple sharpie better shut his mouth cause it just shows how often than not they are imbeciles.

No comments: