Saturday, November 26, 2011

This might be

It's rather disheartening to hear "Oh, this might be rather tough for you." Yes it is, but you don't have to keep saying it. Say it once, fine. Say it 3-4 times and I begin to think you think I'm dumb which I think that you're thinking that I think you think I'm dumb.

Doesn't bode well does it?

Other than that, I've have no complains bout you chap, you were helpful and willing to explain. But it's just too bad I have zero experience or even learnt on finite elements and bridge designs. Hmmm, maybe you should say that phrase that more?

All in all it was a good meeting. It was signed, sealed and confirmed that I'm in a shit hole and it's a rather deep one. The only way to get out is to climb as hard as possible and as fast as possible.

With a deadline of less than one month from now, I think I have to really step up to another gear. Or else it's designing houses for sparrow. FML

1 comment:

Yiesue said...

At least u are smarter than me. and I am not stupid! hehe... u know how smart u are now?