Friday, April 15, 2011

Next Semester

I've been thinking recently, i wonder what should i take next semester. Should take English speaking or should i enhance my proficiency in the other languages?

I've almost forgotten my German and it's such a shame. German was so interesting and fun to learn. It might be due to meine lehrerin being such a sehr gut Frau. I think it might be because it isn't too difficult to grasp and understand.

Unlike French, Il est facile pas et tres difficile. Envidenment im having a hard time remembering words and learning new ones. Blardy french is very similar to English and some words are even spelt the same but gives a whole different meaning. Peut-etre the English copied the french. Nevertheless, french is still kinda sexy for me and lvl 300 looks rather tempting.

I am able to write a little but still unable to speak as fluent as i like. Maybe taking the next level will enable me to fake a parisian-born-chinese speech. Il y a tres bon pour montrer.