Monday, November 02, 2009

Gefällst mir

Finals are here and my mind is 70% focused. No wait, it's TOMORROW!!!!!! Shit...

03-11 0900 hrs German lvl 2 *High Five* Die
Conclusion : Hopefully my feet are still jutting out from my grave.

04-11 1415 hrs Theory of Structures Failure detected as supports
Conclusion : Complete failure at supports avoided

06/11 0900 hrs Geomatics High misclosure anticipated
Conclusion : Low misclosure, error was distributed.

09/11 0900 hrs Ir. in Society FUNNY
Conclusion : Negotiaions broken down. Lawyer-ed!

12/11 1415 hrs Fluid Mechanics All I'm thinking about is the flowing fun.
Conclusion : I DONT CARE!!! Holidays! Woot Woot!

Zwanzig prozent denke ich uber der Urlaub. Ich will viel mache mit meinen Freund in k.l.. Ich findet der Urlaub ist super! Aber, veilleicht muss ich arbeite bei meinen Eltern fur zur lange. Ich habe keine lust aber ich habe keine auswahl. Ich bin ein gut sohn! Hahaha! Letze zehn prozent habe ich über dich gedacht. Ahhh,Ich muss kontrolle mich! Ich will ein A- bekomme für Deutsche Examen ab! Ich müss!

Möchte ich sagen Viel Gluck zur alles! Good luck!

4 comments:

-william- said...

ich lieb dich =)

вєиич said...

For the benefit of others, the german portion of your post machine-translates to:
"I think twenty per cent more uber the vacation. I want much make with my friend in k.l. I finds the vacation is super! But, perhaps must I work at my parents fur to for a long time. I do not have desire however I have no selection. I am well a son! Hahaha! I thought Letze ten per cent of you. Ahhh, I must control me! I want an A receive for German exams off! I müss!
I would like to say much Gluck to everything!"

I think I could have scored at least a 'D' in that test. =p

Guten Tag and Danke!

Kraznky said...

To -william- :
Ich liebe dich nicht.

To вєиич :
Direct translation sucks! And i am very inclined to moderate your comment! Hahahaha. Nvm, i practice freedom of speech here

teikz said...

Ichiban Ichiban @.@