Thursday, May 07, 2009

Applied for a job

I've just e-mailed my application for a job as a Promoter at sunway next week. Had no idea why i did it, but i did it anyway. Stated working hours was from 10-10. That's 12 hours of work! I dont even work that long for my dad. WTH!!! But then again, the pay's at RM130 per day.

Hope it's worth it.

This is smth new to me as i've -let me pull a conjob- limited working experience. Working for my dad doesnt count since.... well, it's my dad. Hopefully it'll be as fun and challenging as i hoped it'll be when i sent my application.

I gotta say, it'll place me out of my comfort zone and i wonder if i can adapt. LOL, yeah rite. I eff-ing can i'll say. Alas, wether i'll do a good job or not awaits to be seen and my only worry is that i'll walk out of the job after 6 hours in it.

That would be bad!

Gotta wait for the guy's reply to see if i get the job. Hopefully i'll get it.... this boredom is killing me.

Any girls up for a date?

No comments: