Friday, February 13, 2009

Note the notes.

My phone rang at 0800 hours a few days back with the asshole calling my dei. I dont care who he might be but anyone who gives me a call before 1000 hours are just plain assholes.



There aint anything that's important enough to disturb my sleep!

Anyway, the registered caller was one vivek. A Big asshole this one! What he told me was so exciting that i almost came in my sleep. VI was awarded the National Heritage Status. The first ever school to be presented with that! WOW, that's so fucking important to disturb my sleep with eh?

I guess it's only appropriate to give something so old, so historical, so dead, a status it deserves. VI has earned her place of preservation through the excellent results and past achievements. She will be preserved for she can no longer sustain that pattern.

The waterfall of the standard of the school was so quick, so deadly, that nthg could be done to stop it.

Paid a visit once when i got back a mth ago. Scaled the walls with liks while waiting for husni to arrive. Those lost some balls after so many years, re-scaling the school walls sure was fun. and i digress...

We got to look at the Form 1 class list and it was not surprising to see the school kept up with self-destruction. Out of 28 students, 20 names were malay, 6 chinese and 2 indians - on average. I aint racist aight.. okay, i at least dont want to appear to be racist but we have to face the facts that non-malays are the major ones contributing to the academic excellence to the school.

Note: Major, not wholly.

The malays are mostly good for sports and playing around with some fucking around... literally. And a small minority who actually study to score A's. Look, you cant blame people who got used to being spoon-fed! You just cant expect them to suddenly change to be hardworking after entering a 'prestigous' school.

Not: mostly and some.. not all.

The only thing left i want from my school is........... my testimonial. It's time we stop to even think about her for she's not worth it.




Disclaimer: Content is not intended to induce self-hatred or used in any way to call the blogger a racist. If you feel insulted in any way, please be assured that the blogger..does not feel sorry.

No comments: