Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Yo yo Check Out The Dancer in Da House~

Was kinda busy last week because of 'Variasiswa'. It's actually a competition between all 12 hostels of USM where each will hv to perform for 10 minutes. Participants can either do a sketch dance or whatever one can think of that suits the title "Mahasiswa Bersatu". So my desa(hostel) chosed to do a musical whereby we had traditional dances, modern dances and a lil short drama in between.

WE DIDNT WIN because the officials were all biased sonnuvabitches who only want their main campus' hostels to win. B!tch. Fourth place was all we managed!

Anyway, i performed..... k every1 u dont need to laugh to loud~i danced and acted for abit! XD Yeap, who would've guessed that i actually choreographed and danced a solo on stage for all to see! Hahahaha....

On another note, the non-existance of a camera has caused my blog to be rather wordly or words only -.- and i owe this to the fact that i dont hv enough money to get me self one! T.T






but i've applied for ptptn loan that if all goes well will provide me with 48k for 4 years. Alas, one of the damn criteria was that my parents wage needs to be less than 3k and altho i actually stated that it's 2.5k gross and 1.9k net, i found out i hv to provide their tax form and stuff when i submit the papers which will blast a hole so big thru my application i'll hv a stamp of TAK LAYAK on my forehead for all to see.


Adding to that my parents told me not to lie so im forced to key in their real wage but i did however take the liberty or saying my mom is a housewife! =D That should increase my chances... i hope.
Im hoping i that my application gets approved. I need that damn money!! Gotta get myself a backpack 1st of all then a camera, new earphones, a new phone, a MAC (bitches liks and chris got themselves 1 already T.T and they wanna talk bout being poor.) and......

It's gonna be announced on the 11th of august so lets all pray that my application will be approved before i GET BACK TO KL ON THE 15th OF AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ngek ngek ngek.... for a week before i head back to sit of tests! -.-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, great. (=

please note that it took me a whole lot of restraint to not laugh at the thought of you dancing and acting.

Anonymous said...

=.=

Unknown said...

i laughed. u should post a video or smth man..!

Anonymous said...

Screw u logs! Hahahaha...
Well i think i should when i get of if i get -.- the vid of the nite...